Fine Art Wedding Photography
Our Fine Art Wedding Photography Package include two photographers, full day coverage (up to 8 hours)
and of the following "must haves".
Our Fine Art Wedding Photography Package: $2499
• Online gallery - The place to view, share, and order your special keepsake masterpieces! Your gallery is cross-platform so it is able to be enjoyed and shared on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Sneak Peek - Who wants to wait for wedding photos? We edit and post some of the best images to your gallery right away!
• Adequate Coverage - One photographer for 5 hours is not enough! We include pre-wedding through reception coverage by two professional photographers (up to 8 hours)
• Quality Images - Every image is proofed and color-corrected one at a time, between 300-500 images!
• Free download - Your images are included with personal use rights to share with the world:)
• Guest Portal - Do you remember when couples would leave disposable cameras on the table for the guests to take fun candid pictures? Well, today everyone carries a camera in their pocket. We let them share these pictures right to your Gallery using our free mobile guest portal.
Choose from many assorted Fine Art Print Products a la carte or one of our many discounted print packages.
• Prints on fine art paper, framed art, Canvas Wraps, Metals, Thin Wraps, Books and Albums
• Free expert design help at your home (recommended) or easy self-ordering directly from your online gallery. Album design can also be done in person or all online with our digital proofing system!
Premium Photography Slideshow : $299 See a Sample
This pricing is for using your (or another photographers) digital images. Ask about discount pricing for A Digital Affair photography clients.
Our slideshows add energy and emotion to your still images and they are a great way to share your day on your social media sites.
Engagement Photography Session: $350
(includes a free 16x20 print)
This is a special time, it should be cherished and remembered with special images!
It is a great idea to be familiar with your photographers before the wedding day, a little ice breaker. It allows us to get to know you, your story, and your personalities before the wedding day. We include some tips before we shoot to help you look your best. These tips will also help speed things along in our shoot on the big day. A comfortable bride and groom having fun on their wedding day makes for awesome photographs! This is always most certainly our goal!